Blue Marsh opening day (NEVER- it's closing for good)

emtp563

Saw this on WFMZ 69 News:

Ski resort closing: Berks County will be left with only one ski area (Bear Creek, which plans to open this weekend). The owner of Blue Marsh Ski Area tells 69 News today that his mountain won't open this year and he's in talks to sell the land to developers.

yeah its true...go to their site...well atleast they were selling EVERYTHING the mountain had

I want a real snow gun!! Great for me :) - bad for the industry... :(

Anybody know how I can contact someone up there to see if they will sell any of their equipment? No one answers the phone.

Edited by Papasteeze

Papa, ask how much for the groomer! If your serious about buying a real snowugn, find out if they are selling any HKD's. You could easily get the air power at home you just need to figure out how to get the water supply. Not to hard if you think about it.

If they are selling HKD's let me know how much if you decide to buy one, I'll make sure you don't get ripped on the price.

Papa, ask how much for the groomer! If your serious about buying a real snowugn, find out if they are selling any HKD's. You could easily get the air power at home you just need to figure out how to get the water supply. Not to hard if you think about it.

If they are selling HKD's let me know how much if you decide to buy one, I'll make sure you don't get ripped on the price.

Don't get your hopes up - he cancelled the auction when it had barely gotten started because people weren't bidding high enough. He also has an interest in Magic Mountain in Vermont - can probably use the portable stuff there.

Don't get your hopes up - he cancelled the auction when it had barely gotten started because people weren't bidding high enough. He also has an interest in Magic Mountain in Vermont - can probably use the portable stuff there.

Who is "he"?? I only want one real gun, just the head - I would think cash in the right hands would work.

Papa, ask how much for the groomer! If your serious about buying a real snowugn, find out if they are selling any HKD's.

I am not shopping. I want one freaking gun - not a do it yourselfer..