The Panty Tree

nick malozzi

So my yearly additon went in tonight! Although it took quite a bit of work and nervous paranoia, my boxers are in! 1 miss, 1 hike from pharoh to retrieve them, 1 frantic race down pharoh to escape the clutches of rangers, 1 belly flop down the side wall and into almostaspen, and a whole lotta fun. haha. take a look towards the bottom of the tree and u will see my lovely white boxers flying in the wind haha! eat ur heart out skidude! later! :nana:rock

Edited by Jibophonic

What is happening here? I go away to ski at Snowmass for a few days and you young punks have everything screwed up: Look at the weather you have brought us. :angry:

Please understand that, like sacrificing a virgin maiden, women's bras or panties are offered to Ullr, not men's boxer shorts (unless they happen to have been on a woman when removed). It does not count that the offering is your sister's undergarment taken off the clothes line. It doesn't count even if your significant other gave them up somewhere other than the lift. You see, Ullr needs to know that the man offering the undergarment is worthy. Worthiness is established by getting the undergarment off the woman while going up the mountain on the lift.

You have angered Ullr. You have tempted fate and brought us ruin. :banghead

I know, it isn't your fault, is it? It is your parents' and older friends' fault. Why have the elders of our tribe failed to pass on the oral traditions of our people?

(And, no, it is not the snowboarders fault. Contrary to popular belief, snowboarders are not the end of western civilization.)

By the way, Snowmass was awesome. Arrived in Aspen just ahead of a major snow storm. Enjoyed one day of 1 to 2 foot powder, followed by several days of blue bird skies. Yeeee Haaaaw :rock

Edited by ole2planker

Where did you ski each day?

Okemo on friday: rainy and foggy all day (visiblity about 20-30 feet), 45 degrees

Okemo on saturday: pouring rain in the morning, turning into a perfect day, 50 degrees not a cloud in the sky by 1pm

Bromley this morning: not a cloud in the sky, snow was nice and firm, 30 degrees

never waited more then 30 seconds at bromley, and never waited more then 1 second at okemo ( always had 1 or 2 empty chairs in front and behind me)

wow, its a shame i have sacrificed them every year for the past three years now and it has brought us nothing but good fortune. so ur theory is false. last year my boxers hung high atop the tree and CB closed with almost 100% of the trails open. the year b4, they were on a lower branch and they closed with good conditions on a their main trails. a day after sacrifice this year we got 2inchs of fresh pow. the problem that has brought this poor weather on is a combo of a few things. 1) being the fact that just before the meltdown my boxers fell from the all mighty tree. 2) that damn whiskey bottle brought us the rain as furthur punishement. so i will continue year after year to sacrifice my boxers. although CB shall suffer! for they will be flying high in a tree at Blue Mountain!

I just think it's funny as hell watchin Jibo chuck his undies up there, and then of course seeing him take a header into mike's back when he went to pick them up off the ground. It does seem that he has brought us some pow, but maybe we need to bust out the big guns these days.. Anybody have a pair of those panties like in Road Trip? Those may just bring a nice dump.