The loft

Shadows

I had some trouble with the loft. I wouldn't really call it trouble, though. I ordered my helmet, along with a goggle lens , and it didn't come in until a month and a half later. My one friend told me that they are usually way off on their times, so i was ready for it. It really didn't bother me that much. Nestors is OK. I've bought stuff there, and i can't really complain. I just don't like the new whitehall store. It's so boring!. I like how it used to be, all cozy and stuff- like the water fountiain with tons of stickers. Army navy is alright- they always seem to have more wax and tools than anyone else, but i've never bought anything there. I did try to order some palmer PLS plates- they said they'd call me when they came in, but never did. (they thought they were getting in the model i wanted, but i guess they weren't.) Pelican is cool too. I bought my binders there and the people were really cool. I do a lot of my business through online stuff, or catalogs- the house is awesome. They almost always have what i want, and they give you free stuff if you spend so much! ( ex- dvds and vids ) :rock

I go to both shops.. I'll see you at CB - How about you and me sometime stop down at the loft. I really am wondering about something..

sorry, didnt read this before

yea, i saw you at cb saturday with nipples, didnt say anythig though, i went with lineski.

if you want to go to the loft one day with me, whatever, but im not about to talk to anyone there.

what would that accomplish anyway?

they would probably deny and say they cant do anything for me (with the crooked bindings). i won the boots, so theyre not gonna be nice to me, i understand that somewhat, although no matter what, they should be nice to customers (me)

if you want to go up to the loft one day, ill go with you, but im not about to talk and fight with them, cause i already know whats gonna happen.

Also...what are you wondering about?

Edited by Shadows

sorry, didnt read this before

yea, i saw you at cb saturday with nipples, didnt say anythig though, i went with lineski.

if you want to go to the loft one day with me, whatever, but im not about to talk to anyone there.

what would that accomplish anyway?

they would probably deny and say they cant do anything for me (with the crooked bindings). i won the boots, so theyre not gonna be nice to me, i understand that somewhat, although no matter what, they should be nice to customers (me)

if you want to go up to the loft one day, ill go with you, but im not about to talk and fight with them, cause i already know whats gonna happen.

Also...what are you wondering about?

I'd like to hover in the back ground and watch.. sorta like a bug on the wall.. curiosity more than anything. No biggie if we can make time to do it.

I'd like to hover in the back ground and watch.. sorta like a bug on the wall.. curiosity more than anything. No biggie if we can make time to do it.

yea, i'll have time to do it, i just wont stand up for myself and say sh** to them, they make me feel like an idiot everytime in go in there. play it off like its my fault for sh** they do.