ITC this weekend 12/10 -12/11

BadassBunny

Yeah I'm an instructor up there now. My little bro will be doing ITC this weekend. They give you a ticket good for all day, so it should be no problem riding post-ITC. Usually they start at 8am and let you out around 4pm or so. Do you know what department you're gonna be working in yet?

if you need more info on ITC, go to www.bluschools.com and there is a link that should give you most of what you're lookin for. yes its supposed to be missing the "e."

Yes, ITC is kind of fun. You get to meet new people and better your riding. The cost inlcludes lift tickets for the 2 days that will allow you to ride after as well. You will also get more chances to ride during the following 2 weeks of apprenticeship. I know everybody who run both ski and snowboard, you should have a decent time.

We need more instructors, so tell anyone who is interested to check it out. The pay scales have been chenged this year to provide better pay and shorter lessons.... 50% better than last year actiually.

Thanks, guys. Doug, yeah I called Wed before work becuz I needta arrange a schedule with my current job.. I spoke to both Tim n Keith, n I'm still as confused as ever. Saturday is gonna be a bit of a surprise. I didn't get my board edged either!! ugh. Working 12 1/2 hr days doesn't allow it! Maybe I can swing by before I head up tomorrow...

As for what dept? I have no clue. I don't think I wanna do the explorers program. I just wanna do something using my board. I guess that's more info I'll be finding out on Saturday.

As for the pay, I asked Keith about that - he said it begins with minimum wage [wow, it's been a loooong while since I was paid that], n then increases depending on experience, yrs working there, certifications, etc. Also, apparently there are tips, which he said can be pretty decent.

I'm excited. Still no place to crash [cept this weekend]. Can't wait to ride s'more tho. Say hi to me if u see me --> pajama snow pants n camo goggles!