Jibophonic

nick malozzi

Haha! got ya! :rofl . you thought there was gonna be pics poppin up bellow this message. well you were wrong. however, we will be filming and takeing pics tomorow night in the park and anywhere else on the mountain we feel the need to do it at. so sometime this weekend i will get some pics up for you all to see. later

Yah man, skiing definitely isn't my problem... it's the landing thing I haven't been too good with lately. I just haven't felt comfortable since my return... I would've liked to see myself landing 1-footed the other night :). We'll all have a good time tomorrow night, I have to get my gazzums back to the size they were before I broke myself.

i was very impressed with gregs skiing ability (cept all the chunks he spits up from the backs of his skiis! haha, its all good). jeff was very good as well (even though he got pissed when i beat him cause i bombed the hump! lol, :jk )

was good? how about IS good! :lol::lol: haha i made several mistakes on monday which i dont usually do, but it was the result of sking 3 long days of aggressive skiing, my lets were shot. And plus, as greg saw, as soon as i got my stix tuned during dinner, i was turning much better again ;) ahhh gotta love da fresh tune!

Hey, anybody that breaks or dislocates something and is still skiing and trying to shake it off, earns repect from me. And I don't remember waiting for him...

That said, I saw this pic and really did think of one particular person on this board:

aThinkSnow.jpg

hahahaha! yea, when he fell, he was up again in a second, but he knew right away that his armed was screwed up, but he continued skiing, taking it like a man! :woot

ok well thats it for now. i took a bunch of pics with my 35mm too. so i will take them to the dark room and print them on tuesday. once i get them printed ill scan em in and post them as well

yes i know they are a bit dithered (not good quality). but i had greg in mind here. i didn't wanna load up his server with my pics. so i bumped the quality of the pics down quite a bit to save him some space. if its any conselation they should load quick this way. later!

**PS: DONT "QUOTE" ANY OF THE POSTS WITH IMAGES ON THEM. THIS WAY WE DONT HAVE THE SAME PIC LOADING 1000 TIMES!**