wanted: anyone who wants to carve this weekend

Metz the Jersey boy

Sweet deal glenn.

I'm chris

anyone that wants to meet up, I'll be in a red jacket, black pants (both spyder), black helmet, red lensed goggles, and tearing it up on either black skis, or white twin tips...

people can usually find me on upper cleopatra skiing going really, really fast, or on marjie's getting jelly legs...

I'm an older guy too... well, at least from who I'm seeing being on here, I'm 23. Later guys

yeah, i figured as much... but there are also a lot that are in that situation with me... (20 years on snow). Just got worried when adam told me that the people papasteeze told me to go find to ski with were 11 and 12... I'll carve it up with anyone, but i'm not looking to get arrested when i try and pick kids out of a pack of racers... lol

Steeze- if they find me on the hill I'll definitely take some turns with them.

in my gear I kind of look like Atomicskier... only on better skis j/k

yeah, i figured as much... but there are also a lot that are in that situation with me... (20 years on snow). Just got worried when adam told me that the people papasteeze told me to go find to ski with were 11 and 12... I'll carve it up with anyone, but i'm not looking to get arrested when i try and pick kids out of a pack of racers... lol

Steeze- if they find me on the hill I'll definitely take some turns with them.

in my gear I kind of look like Atomicskier... only on better skis j/k

No one is gonna arrest you for taking a run with some kids. They are good skiers and dig on riding with just about anyone.

I'm 21 if it makes you feel any better. :ph34r:

Yeah, I figured I won't get arrested... lol... just saying i might have felt a little creepy grabbing two kids out of race classes... I'm sure I'll meet everyone soon enough. Haven't met anyone from the forums at all yet, so hopefully I'll have some new carving buddies after this weekend... should beat the long, boring, lonely, and above all frustrating season i spent at Shawnee last year...

Yeah, I figured I won't get arrested... lol... just saying i might have felt a little creepy grabbing two kids out of race classes... I'm sure I'll meet everyone soon enough. Haven't met anyone from the forums at all yet, so hopefully I'll have some new carving buddies after this weekend... should beat the long, boring, lonely, and above all frustrating season i spent at Shawnee last year...

:lol: Funny- that I while I was writing the encouragement to run up with my kids that I was oblivious to an obvious potential concern. Age differences.... No worries, it's all good. - you'll have lots of fun trying to catch them and get pissed waiting for me.. Nipples, can pick out other members much quicker than I can, and Ridge and Skidude are some of the fastest skiers on the mountain. Look for PASR stickers on helmets!

LOL, this weekend is going to be ridiculous. I'm actually mountainhopping tomorrow night... who does that? Everyone should go to CB or Blue. I'll be there... at both of them. CB morning, Blue night. Show up. or else I'll be forced... to still ski, and probably enjoy myself just a little bit less haha. Well, catch you all on the hill. later.

Public Enemy, I, and each of our smaller versions are heading up to Bear Creek in the Morning and then back to Camelback in the evening. At leasts that's the plan right now as long as we don't have school and everything works out. Look for the group of four twin tippers, two on public enemies. See you at Bear and CB (hopefully)!