A Must Read!

almostaspen

AH much fun tonight with the Real CB Crew... Thanks everyone for showing up; Joe, Greg, Matt, Nick, Jeff. Adam ,and some girl that I never met but was there.

Had a great time

Well that being said now to the good stuff.

:poke

I believe tonight we have made leaps towards total harmony between skiiers and snowboarders. :rock At the start of the day us snowboarders (Nick, Joe, and Mike) had to wait for the skiiers to get ready and stop talking and this created a little antmosity between the two groups. :rocks But when the snowboarders beat Adams and the rest of skiers down the Rocket and a couple of other runs, they started to realize that they just couldnt add up to us snowboarders. :bow

With this great "Ice Breaker" things seem to calm down and conversaition took place. And at that time I realized that the dislike between snowboarders and skiers had greatly decreased.

:banghead

Thanks again all for the great time!

Almost Aspen

100 Miles and Runnen

woooo yea! im back, from some of thee best skiing ever. sooo much fresh powder, it was snowing most of the time we were there! it was too cold and my batteries didnt work (same thing happened to thinksnow) but my friend did get some pictures, so ill have him either join here, or he'll send them to me. this is gunna suck skiing in pennsylvania again

woooo yea!  im back, from some of thee best skiing ever. sooo much fresh powder, it was snowing most of the time we were there!  it was too cold and my batteries didnt work (same thing happened to thinksnow) but my friend did get some pictures, so ill have him either join here, or he'll send them to me.  this is gunna suck skiing in pennsylvania again

where'd you go again?

woooo yea!  im back, from some of thee best skiing ever. sooo much fresh powder, it was snowing most of the time we were there!  it was too cold and my batteries didnt work (same thing happened to thinksnow) but my friend did get some pictures, so ill have him either join here, or he'll send them to me.  this is gunna suck skiing in pennsylvania again

where'd you go again?

Alta....1 day trip :P

where'd you go again?

Alta....1 day trip :P

Oh, very nice. I love Utah. I hope to go back in April.

Ok I skipped like 1/2 the thread but if we are racing FEEL FREE TO TELL ME...I was doing umm whats it called making turns or something like that...Coaches are always bitching at me to do that :unsure:  :wacko:

haha adam......your so lucky i happened to glance to my right and see you flying right at me at 100mph, thats why i screamed soo freaking load....lol that was funny though :P

Jeff I WAS BELOW you...Now if you look at the skiers w/e code it said that I had the right of way :P

we were dead even, and i was making my beautiful gs turns until BOOM, that skidude character is barreling down on me....your lucky i didnt do to you as i did to that girl at blue!

WTF Little boy...I was no more than 3 feet from the left edge of the trail laying down nice rytmic GS turns and BAM i see this fool tyr and cut me off from the left...I was thinking I was going to kill that person..Then I realized it was you ;)

Ha I was sick of getting Gregs Granular so after you all started I desided I should Blow by greg...and ehh kept going a lil. Anyway I said "watch it ass hole"..I know that b/c I say that to everyone who I know and does that.