Christmas

Justin

ill most likely be there working. I heard the park should be open. this year the park crew got permission to build whatever the hall they want without worrying about insurance liabilitys. So the park should be insane If not christmas weekend soon after.

http://www.jfbb.com/winter-bb-trail-maps.aspx

says weekend outlook- all 3 parks will be open

Edited by Gurp

Hopefully this new battle for the best terrain park between the mountains doesn't kick itself in its own ass and as soon as someone gets hurt and sues we have to take everything down a notch. I'm still pushin for a lot of beginner features on mountains.

I secnd that!

I think yes and no on that topic. I noticed that most mountains DO have more than one terrain park. I think that they should have one a beginner, and the other with lots of pretty big stuff, like Mountain Creek, and then offer one of those passes for you to buy. Many mountains around here do have potential to have a killer terrain park, but don't actually try.

Gotta say was there for opening day. If you go, u WILL NOT be dissapointed with that park. The park is incredible this year. HAvent seen the jumps yet this year but by the look of the rails its gonna be a sweet park. Ill get pictures toamrrow of some of the hits. They have a rail into box set up. The rail actually have alittle bit of a gap onto them. No more ride ons. Well atleast not as bad. Awesome park for first day.

Wow, I can't wait for this park. Plus, I will be tearing up the gnar on my new steeze machine, the dom.

Snowboarding is my religion. Christmas day = tearing up some gnar while everyone else sits home and plays with their polly pockets and gi joes that santa left them.

jfbb will be open on the 25th? ill have to look into it then. i planned on being unable to ski.

Big Boulder is closed Christmas day. I don't know about Jack Frost. Also, night skiing will open at Big Boulder on Monday, the 26th. The two parks at BB look really nice, even though I can't do anything on them (I just suck).

Big Boulder is closed Christmas day. I don't know about Jack Frost. Also, night skiing will open at Big Boulder on Monday, the 26th. The two parks at BB look really nice, even though I can't do anything on them (I just suck).

Are you sure? It says nothing about JF or BB being closed on Christmas day, just that it is the "holiday" period.