Holy Cr*p

Ski

Tonight was just a reminder to me that anyone dissing the abilities of PA skiing kids can just shut the hell up. I snuck away from getting some work done tonight to grab a few quick turns and ran into Montageskier and one of his buds (that hasn't figured out how to sign on to this MB :D yet) and was blown away by their huge air off of Cannonball lips and their complete disregard for anyone wearing a Ranger jacket :rock

I have no clue how those two guys have not had their passes yanked.

Tonight was just a reminder to me that anyone dissing the abilities of PA skiing kids can just shut the hell up. I snuck away from getting some work done tonight to grab a few quick turns and ran into Montageskier and one of his buds (that hasn't figured out how to sign on to this MB :D yet) and was blown away by their huge air off of Cannonball lips and their complete disregard for anyone wearing a Ranger jacket :rock

idn idn who was skiing with him maybe a kid named chris..but ya i usually ski with him and we just fly down cannonball and launch off the headwalls..but ya lately we havent been skiing together cause he doesnt wanna ski with me and my friends girl friends cause he doesnt wanna affect our relationships which i can really care less :lol

I actually almost got my passed clipped after you left because there was someone on the rightside of the headwall, and i was on the left but did a 360 and the ranger was pissed, but i got out of it. :P