rhodo thursday

Shadows

So, CB didn't open the rhodo today. They had 2 hits blown, but hadn't shaped the lips. A couple random piles of snow, presumably for jibs, and the wall ride which is positioned diagnally at the end of rhodo. None of it was really groomed at all. I'm guessing tomorrow.

Laurel was a big improvement over last week. Both hits are real solid, and the park crew was rotating through the jibs fixing the trannys. Certiainly not anything to brag about, but at least the park was rideable. A bunch of people were throwing down too.

So, CB didn't open the rhodo today. They had 2 hits blown, but hadn't shaped the lips. A couple random piles of snow, presumably for jibs, and the wall ride which is positioned diagnally at the end of rhodo. None of it was really groomed at all. I'm guessing tomorrow.

Laurel was a big improvement over last week. Both hits are real solid, and the park crew was rotating through the jibs fixing the trannys. Certiainly not anything to brag about, but at least the park was rideable. A bunch of people were throwing down too.

I really didn't have a problem with the park last weekend... the left side of the pipe was shit but the rest was alright

I really didn't have a problem with the park last weekend... the left side of the pipe was shit but the rest was alright

The jumps blew, the speed you needed to maked the landings was unreasonable considering the amount of people milling about. They shortened the gaps, and changed the shapes of the lips and made the landings better.

They also cleaned up the battleship/rainbow transitions, althought the flatbox setup still blows IMO.

The jumps blew, the speed you needed to maked the landings was unreasonable considering the amount of people milling about. They shortened the gaps, and changed the shapes of the lips and made the landings better.

They also cleaned up the battleship/rainbow transitions, althought the flatbox setup still blows IMO.

i wish that flat box was just a little longer and they made it jump on

i wish that flat box was just a little longer and they made it jump on

Yeah it's too short for switch ups and what have ya's.. Has anyone seen any skiers 450 onto it yet? Nipples keeps saying it can't be done, but I have seen him do it on less of a lip, but more gap at other places.

They were better last weekend than the first weekend... I just don't get the thinking on those jumps. they keep reffering to that park as a beginner park, makes no sense to me.

They were better last weekend than the first weekend... I just don't get the thinking on those jumps. they keep reffering to that park as a beginner park, makes no sense to me.

Check it out this weekend, I think you will change your mind. I'm not promising anything great, but a huge improvment in my eyes.

Edited by dthmtluncrn