Ghost town...

Ski

I kind of expected some crowds today, since schools are out and a lot of people have off from work, but we pulled into a nearly empty lot around 11am and it was just as empty at 3pm...

I guess final grooming was being done on Spike and maybe Switch. The Iron Horse was roped off the whole time we were there.

You say that as if its a bad thing. Maybe there is no one there because Montage doesn't have a website anymore. All the people from the city think it closed down. :D

Man, Schif, empty is one thing, but blowing off your domain registration right before XMas? And is opening XMas day a sign of panic? IDK...it just doesn't look good.

I kind of expected some crowds today, since schools are out and a lot of people have off from work, but we pulled into a nearly empty lot around 11am and it was just as empty at 3pm...

I guess final grooming was being done on Spike and maybe Switch. The Iron Horse was roped off the whole time we were there.

Nice pics of the little racer...What type of jacket is that? It looks from the pics to have some extra straps and buckles.

SKI, Ironhorse was open at 1:00 and so was switch. And in the park right now they are doing final grooming and installing boxes for tommorow morning. I cant wait im gettin first run down it. The one setup is really nice, I think it s a channel gap, but dont no the right name. And all of the lips look really nice.

Cool, MS, I guess I missed them taking down the ropes.

And, POC, it's just a regular Columbia...the straps are for a harness that has a handle so I can pick her up and put her on the lift. It's the last piece from the Apple Rise System that we still use.

It's really run the range from great to crap, just depends on when you hit it. Today was soft snow and just fine, but we were just up top. Coverage has been great, though, pretty much edge to edge, without any stones or anything.

I'm pretty sure that even today was still a $20 ticket, which is a great deal for skiing Boomer and Cannonball.

i had just boomer and cannonball on wednesday, and i think it was definitely worth it. cant wait for smoke and lighting tomorrow. i hope for iron horse terrain, but if it wasnt open today, then tomorrow doesnt look good for that.

The only reason why I would say you wrong is because they didnt have the boxes setupyesterday, and thats what they did all night tonight. But if the park isnt open who cares, because smokes first headwall is great.