park crew

tretiak

im kinda of disappointed with park crew since monday. alot of the lips and such really needed to be groomed out. and at the bottom right before the stairs the hip was really dug out from everyone turning to hit it. most of the landings have the devits in them, because people who shouldnt be in the park decide to turn and such, its a hazard to everyones safety. i had a friend hurt his ankle because he landed in one. and i myself almost died because the 45footers landing was rutty as hell.

im kinda of disappointed with park crew since monday. alot of the lips and such really needed to be groomed out. and at the bottom right before the stairs the hip was really dug out from everyone turning to hit it. most of the landings have the devits in them, because people who shouldnt be in the park decide to turn and such, its a hazard to everyones safety. i had a friend hurt his ankle because he landed in one. and i myself almost died because the 45footers landing was rutty as hell.

There is YOU'RE getting to the landing on the 45 footer, no way. :nana

Anyway...It's hard for the park crew to work with granular snow, since it doesn't pack. It doesn't stick together, it's sugar. Whereas when it's blown snow, they can really work on lips and keep them nice, but granular just gets pushed out of the way. Not alot can be done until they blow again.

Anyway...It's hard for the park crew to work with granular snow, since it doesn't pack. It doesn't stick together, it's sugar. Whereas when it's blown snow, they can really work on lips and keep them nice, but granular just gets pushed out of the way. Not alot can be done until they blow again.

after this week they are going to completely re-do the park again. there isnt much they can do this week with the conditions and massive amounts of people that dont know how to ski/ride park. even if they would fix it, it would get ruined the next day. they are better off just waiting until this week of hell is over to do anything.

i know where you are coming from though... i only took 2 runs through the park today because it was garbage. usually... i only take 2 runs outside of the park... whatever... time to head off to my game... later

i can clear the 45 footer. they could have pushed the piles off the landings. and it wasnt just the 45 it was all the landings.

after this week they are going to completely re-do the park again. there isnt much they can do this week with the conditions and massive amounts of people that dont know how to ski/ride park. even if they would fix it, it would get ruined the next day. they are better off just waiting until this week of hell is over to do anything.

i know where you are coming from though... i only took 2 runs through the park today because it was garbage. usually... i only take 2 runs outside of the park... whatever... time to head off to my game... later

im hoping everything needs a new layer of snow. there was a guy throwin 1080 on the left side jump on the top of sidewinder.there is some video i have to get ahold of it.

Sorry guys, we are in the process of restructuring the park crue. There were some crue members that were not doing their job. It turns out that park crue is actual work! After this week we should have things running a lot smoother.

Sorry guys, we are in the process of restructuring the park crue. There were some crue members that were not doing their job. It turns out that park crue is actual work! After this week we should have things running a lot smoother.

a friend of mine just quit because no one was doing anything.skier150 i think u kno who im talking about.

guys dont hate on any park crew... make suggestions dont hate cause hate will do nothing but make teh park even wose

i was pointing out some safety concerns i had since monday becaus ei would rather be snowboarding then sitting at home with a broken ankle or leg.

hey man if you need any help in park crew.. aka you fired someone let me know i need a job haha