12/29 Report

AtomicSkier

It was wet. Conditions were really good for it being 40+ all night with rain. We were skiing untouch courdoruy well past 10. When I pulled into the lot at 7:20, there were only about 7 other cars in the lot, and I was out onto the snow just past 7:30, and I still think I got the first chair up (didnt see anyone ahead of me). We did alot of terrain park today, with us both throwing down our steezy style We both came within feet of clearing the 40'+ table, but we wanted to do our last run down Razors, so we didnt get another attempt to get to the landing. It needs to get cold, and quick!

It was wet. Conditions were really good for it being 40+ all night with rain. We were skiing untouch courdoruy well past 10. When I pulled into the lot at 7:20, there were only about 7 other cars in the lot, and I was out onto the snow just past 7:30, and I still think I got the first chair up (didnt see anyone ahead of me). We did alot of terrain park today, with us both throwing down our steezy style We both came within feet of clearing the 40'+ table, but we wanted to do our last run down Razors, so we didnt get another attempt to get to the landing. It needs to get cold, and quick!

i think i might head up after i pick up my scrubs for school... it might suck but whatever.. i hate sitting at home when i know there is a mountain 7 1/2 minutes away