Ideas On The Snow

skidude

Well Hopefully a new USSA rule will not come into play next year which will cause me to get 2 new pairs of skis....It would say 185 for GS and 165 for SL and right now Im at 183 and 163 so Im screweed if it passes..But in that case It would mean I have 3 pairs of rock skis. :P

Well Hopefully a new USSA rule will not come into play next year which will cause me to get 2 new pairs of skis....It would say 185 for GS and 165 for SL and right now Im at 183 and 163 so Im screweed if it passes..But in that case It would mean I have 3 pairs of rock skis. :P

no, ill have 2 new used pairs of gs and sl skis :P

HAHA Missy who is not even 5 feet on 180s. HAHAHA In Big ruts....Im not seeing how that is safer than her 142s. ANyway Its going to suck to be you. Ski Did that rule go threw? Or are people still thinking about it?

Well, there are more competitive regions than PARA, but there are also some that are more like the high school level. Some kids just want to race and don't have World Cup goals (imagine that, Skidude!). What USSA is considering is the equivalent of having high school aged kids use Major League size bats, no matter how small the kid is.

The next level for USSA racers to reach is FIS. And the kids that get there should ski FIS minimums. Otherwise, kids should be learning on the best possible equipment for their size and ability, as recommended by knowledgeable coaches.

It seems pretty simple to me.