One of the best in PA

BMBoarder

Blue Mountains two terrain parks some of the best in all PA. tons of rails, lots of jumps, a 14 set urban stair case, boarder cross, and updated terrain features weekly, Blue Mountain by far has the best terrain park in the Pocono Area. Blue's park crew always keeps jumps, rails, and walls maintained and in great condition day in and day out.

Working at blue is great too, complimentary season pass, food discounts, rental discounts, pro shop discounts, season round perks, good pay, and awesome people to work with. Work at least 15 hours a week, snowboard, improve your riding, teach others, and have fun. A job can't get much better.

Blue Mountains two terrain parks some of the best in all PA. tons of rails, lots of jumps, a 14 set urban stair case, boarder cross, and updated terrain features weekly, Blue Mountain by far has the best terrain park in the Pocono Area. Blue's park crew always keeps jumps, rails, and walls maintained and in great condition day in and day out.

Working at blue is great too, complimentary season pass, food discounts, rental discounts, pro shop discounts, season round perks, good pay, and awesome people to work with. Work at least 15 hours a week, snowboard, improve your riding, teach others, and have fun. A job can't get much better.

I too love Blue Mountain, I've been there 28 times so far this season...The park was nice today, can't wait till they redo it this week, there is still alot of room for features to be added :rock

:welcome: bmboarder.

yea blue deff has stepped it up in their terrain parks.the boarder/skiiercross is pretty fun. if u ever wanna ride together just look for a kid with a blue,grey and white jacket in the parks with grey pants. the names zack or yell "tretiak" and ill prlly hear u.

with excetion to the placement of the table top in relation to the kicker up trail from it, and some of the dug out landings i completely agree with you.

i will say though that i haven't actually been to any other terrain parks in pa yet this season. so i am sure others are great too, but blue's has kept me very happy thus far.

I just feel so out of place in the park, even though I do enjoy it. I've always been really comfortable in the air, that's never been a problem, I've just never been fond of landing backwards, even on twins (which I do ski on several times a year). Whenever I goto Alta, my friend always gives me Rossi Scratch BC's to use, so sure, I'll do a little 180 off a small ass hit, but I don't dare try that with my atomics, I'll stick those tails into the snow like a hobo on a hotdog (jib would like that one). Someone lend some twins for a day, i'm a 28.5 w/ a 325mm sole length, and I'll keep it mad steezey, you can even borrow my godly skis. :D

What's your job at Blue???

Jib, you should get back out there soon... :naughty:nono:rock:wiggle:woot

i haven't had time over the past week since i was doing the family holiday thing. i was thinking about tomorow, but i need to go to verizon to get my new phone, and it looks like rain.

tuesday, possibly wednesday will be my first day back at blue. hopefully my new board will be in by then.

I just feel so out of place in the park, even though I do enjoy it. I've always been really comfortable in the air, that's never been a problem, I've just never been fond of landing backwards, even on twins (which I do ski on several times a year). Whenever I goto Alta, my friend always gives me Rossi Scratch BC's to use, so sure, I'll do a little 180 off a small ass hit, but I don't dare try that with my atomics, I'll stick those tails into the snow like a hobo on a hotdog (jib would like that one). Someone lend some twins for a day, i'm a 28.5 w/ a 325mm sole length, and I'll keep it mad steezey, you can even borrow my godly skis. :D

you should just buy a cheap pair off ebay. im sur eu can find something u like on there

From what I have seen, Liberty has the best park in Pa, then BC, then Blue. I have seen videos of all three parks and liberty had the nicesat jump set up. And they had such nice boxes and rails. But your probally right about Blue being the best in the Poc's but not the top dog in Pa.