1/3 Report

AtomicSkier

Conditions were much better then expected. I was on Ski999's Atomic 9.16 slalom skis today, which were an absoloute blast. I'm addicted to the turn shape. They're 160cm, but super stable at high speeds, and arc like no other, they were more fun for just ripping it up then my GS:11s.

Challenge by far was the best, was really firm (I could lay it hard over on the slalom stix) and have it grip. Razors wasn't too bad either. Only thing, is the skis turn so much, I was really making Doug wait at the bottom cause i'm a turn whore, and make so many turns...

I saw that big booter in the sidewinder park, and it was unreal, that thing was HUGGEEE.....

Conditions were much better then expected. I was on Ski999's Atomic 9.16 slalom skis today, which were an absoloute blast. I'm addicted to the turn shape. They're 160cm, but super stable at high speeds, and arc like no other, they were more fun for just ripping it up then my GS:11s.

Challenge by far was the best, was really firm (I could lay it hard over on the slalom stix) and have it grip. Razors wasn't too bad either. Only thing, is the skis turn so much, I was really making Doug wait at the bottom cause i'm a turn whore, and make so many turns...

I saw that big booter in the sidewinder park, and it was unreal, that thing was HUGGEEE.....

i might have to try that by the end of the year.

Yeah the cover was great for the type of weather we've been having. Hopefully the temps will drop soon and give us some snow. Im about to just drive to Mammoth and ride the 60+ inches of snow they just got :banghead