? on cleaning goggle lenses

bigdaddyk

most good lenses come with a nice cloth to do it with. i usually just blow off any big specs of dust, because sometimes they are big and sharp enough to cause damage. then gently use the provided cloth.

if you didn't get a cloth stop by any eye wear place (perscription, sunglass places, eye doctor, even a camera store), and ask for a lens cloth. some places will give it to ya free, and if not its only gonna be a buck or two. toss that baby in your jacket pocket and u are good to go.

ive found steel wool works pretty well :)

hahaha..no the best way is that cloth and u can breath on the lenses to then wipe..and then the lenses get wet just dab on the water until its dry then u can wipe it otherwise it will scratch..and dont clean the inside of the lenses either it has a special antifog coating in it and i found that out a few weeks ago that only where my lenses are scratched is on the inside..but there only small scratches u cant notice when ur skiing.

I use a "micro fiber" lens cleaning cloth that I picked up at a camera shop & my breath to "moisten" the lens. The cloth came in a nice little plastic pouch so it won't get lost in your pocket. The "micro fiber" cloth is also supposed to be good for cleaning CDs, DVDs, etc. I even use it on by binoculars.