Shadows is back

TINY

Hey man, glad you're out of the hospital and on the mend. DO NOT LET ANYONE RUSH YOU BACK ONTO THE SLOPES!! Better to recuperate this year and get back out next season in top form. Right Skimom?? You're gonna be a little fragile for a while and don't want to reinjure yourself.

PAX

From what I've heard, it sounds like 6 weeks out, minimum. His Mum said his doc does not want him skiing again this winter, so he's probably out for the duration. When people go back AMA, they often get away with it in the short term, but pay the price down the road with chronic pain and/or disability (weakness). So if you like Shadows, encourage him to stick to what his doc says.

Edited by skimom

Welcome Back shadows. Message nipples on AIM - I waited until this weekend to tell him what happened. He really was saddened to hear the news as we all were, apparently he rode with you just prior to the accident.

Anyhow, it's great that you are back and healing up. Let me know, if you want to come up to CB and hang out up at NorthRidge or go to one of the comps with us or anything, once you have permission to start moving around again.