Cafeteria Workers

I know this is old, but i finally solved this mystery.

The girl who threw the money at me is now a co worker of mine. She is fucking the one manager. And about the girl that got fired, she was giving free food out to ski patrol and got caught. Also do you work at the Stadium now? Because i do, im up in stand 6. O and about the bosses they being laid back, ya they are, Matty is the man. So is bubba.

Do you know the name of this "manager"? I don't work there anymore..i worked stand 1/3 for a while but then i got stuck working the deli alone which sucked ass. It was the coldest place in the entire stadium, it was like a wind tunnel because it was behind home plate and all the wind came right to it, also it was right outside of the office so there was no messing around there with the managers walking past constantly. So i asked matt if he would move me the one day but he said no and kept on walking which pissed me off, so i went and told bubba i was leaving and my friend and i walked out, didn't go back. My other friend quit working at the mountain this past season too because the one manager (i think it was rich) wouldn't give him a lift ticket because he said they didn't clean up enough the night before, which was BS. If you plan on working at the mountain over the winter i wouldn't depend on cpi too much to give you passes, more often than not he had to buy a ticket. And tuesdays were hell. Do you work with a chris matthews?

Do you know the name of this "manager"? I don't work there anymore..i worked stand 1/3 for a while but then i got stuck working the deli alone which sucked ass. It was the coldest place in the entire stadium, it was like a wind tunnel because it was behind home plate and all the wind came right to it, also it was right outside of the office so there was no messing around there with the managers walking past constantly. So i asked matt if he would move me the one day but he said no and kept on walking which pissed me off, so i went and told bubba i was leaving and my friend and i walked out, didn't go back. My other friend quit working at the mountain this past season too because the one manager (i think it was rich) wouldn't give him a lift ticket because he said they didn't clean up enough the night before, which was BS. If you plan on working at the mountain over the winter i wouldn't depend on cpi too much to give you passes, more often than not he had to buy a ticket. And tuesdays were hell. Do you work with a chris matthews?

Mathews works down in 1. Jeff is the manager with the girl. Also, I dont plan on working for CPI in the winter. I don t even think i will be working at montage. I have a fun time working there, i dont do anything and i get paid to sit on a hot dog warmer.