Heres your chance!!

BMParkCrue

Heres your chance for some input on the BM park guys. Opinions are like assholes and everyones got one and they all stink. The park crue has there own opinion on what should be done with the park...this is mine. I want some of the old rails back up soon, i realize that we need snow and this crappy warm wheather is not goin to help us out! I like the fact that we now have boxes to utilize so that i can practice more difficult tricks but when i learn the tricks i like to take them to the next level, like real rails. We have a battleship, sharkfin, rainbow, flat down and c-rail. We want to make a jib park where the new flatdown box is and i think that would be f-ing awesome. With that wide section just made u can now have 2 different runs...a jump run and the rails/boxes. What i want from the people(you guys) are some ideas for some good spots to put rails or hips or jumps or just a really cool idea that u think might work or u would like see blue pull off. Anything that couls help the park flow smoothly like an actual slopestyle run. As a member of park crue i am always looking for ideas on how to improve the park and make features that other mountains in the area might not have. So get your thinking tooks on and let me hear it!!!

Hows this idea...a second jump after the first in the park so that u don't waste all the landing just for stopping to hit the upflat rail...i would also like to see some sort of butter block to jump or drop off. Like i said these are my ideas and trust me some of my ideas get shut down too, so don't be afraid to think or something rediculous...after all there is talk about a 75' booter....think about it!!!

i would suggest putting a series of rails or rails up top where the flat down is now so you have more than one option of a rail to hit. also, put the battleship on a table with a lip on to it. i dont know what new rails are being cranked out but something that is simple and really fun is a nice long flat rail kinda like boulder's 30 foot flat rail. that thing is amazing. i know its hard to do any of this stuff without new snow but hopefully the park will improve even more than it has already when compared with last years.... keep up the good work

Building up that hip would be nice like its decent now but u can't really hit it with any speed or u land it to flat like right now its kinda like a triangle/boob.

I'd love to have the rainbow rail in like thats seriously such a fun feature and it hardly ever gets fucked up but don't bury it much

I agree with u on the second booter after the first jump like the jump over the rollers was so fun last year but make it bigggggerrr

The table top is a waste of space it so hard to set up to it and throw anything on it with how close those landings are and how crappy the lip of it is.... that should maybe be a rail/box section

or at least find some way to put a better jump...a nice table top or anything but that thing....

I also agree with u on the rails thing put the down kink in this year with a nice size gap 5-10 ft?????

Set up the rail battle ship like it was set up last year that was soo fun to gap

Get some cool park crew gear u guys look like d bags with the effin orange things i'm think like sombreros or something???? possibly?

Propsss

Make everything as big as possible

I love the booter after the c-box how long is that thing? its only like a 25 foot gap? right?

Once we blow more snow, whenever that may be, the battleship box is definetly going on a table top high off the ground :yes also the hip/ triangle/ boob thing before the stairs is going to be fixed and made into a "real" hip and that piece of crap table top is going and thats where the 3 lipped jump is possible

As far as new PC uniforms...that issue gets tossed around more than a beginner on bumps... the best idea i heard so far where football jerseys with our names and '06 on back and Park Crue on front, basketball jerseys might be a thug choice too haha...how about people sport some thoughts on this issue too...What would make park crue stand out more than the dumb penn dot pinnies??????

i would suggest putting a series of rails or rails up top where the flat down is now so you have more than one option of a rail to hit. also, put the battleship on a table with a lip on to it.

....a nice long flat rail kinda like boulder's 30 foot flat rail.

What he said

Once we blow more snow, whenever that may be, the battleship box is definetly going on a table top high off the ground :yes also the hip/ triangle/ boob thing before the stairs is going to be fixed and made into a "real" hip and that piece of crap table top is going and thats where the 3 lipped jump is possible

That box would be really fun on a table top! :rock

That "hip" is beat, definitely fix that.