Blue Tomorrow

forumpl155

hey i'm headed up to blue tomorrow. come on down once ur outta school and we'll ride. ill be on my forum peter line or my ratty liquid freestyle board with burton pants, oakley lids, and most likely since it's supposed to be cold, ill be in a grey jacket. peace

you available this weekend? im tryin to drag thinksnow off his lazy ass....but ill be there saturday definatly

conditions were great. was snowing all day. only prob is things were kinda slushy and wet but no rocks at all. perfectly ok to bring your good skis/board. also makes for soft falls so i was sessioning the C-rail for awhile never did get it and am hurting today cause of it but all and all gj blue.

conditions were great. was snowing all day. only prob is things were kinda slushy and wet but no rocks at all. perfectly ok to bring your good skis/board. also makes for soft falls so i was sessioning the C-rail for awhile never did get it and am hurting today cause of it but all and all gj blue.

ill be there around 12:30-1 tomorrow, if anyones gunna be there :D

Ha seems like a waist of money and snow for one day of Packed Pow....If they all close on sunday then I guess we should give CB some props for pushing there snow around *but im still pissed that they didn;t make any more**