Blue Mountain Info

skifreak

Well seeing how we always seem to talk about blue I have some good news to tell you all about. My uncle who is a snowmaker told me that they made snow last night and will continue to make snow this week as temperatures allow and will continue to make snow up until the closing date. He then told me that managment is hoping to stay open until MID APRIL as long as the weather cooperates. If you want proof for this date it is also on the toll free ski report. 1877-ski-blue or 1877-754-2583. Well my friends it seems that the snow farming they were trying to do next to the quad is working. They blew 25' piles and then spreaded it around when they couldnt make snow. Just thought I would let you all know and dont't forget the spring fling is now in affect until the end of the 2003-2004 season!

Well seeing how we always seem to talk about blue I have some good news to tell you all about. My uncle who is a snowmaker told me that they made snow last night and will continue to make snow this week as temperatures allow and will continue to make snow up until the closing date. He then told me that managment is hoping to stay open until MID APRIL as long as the weather cooperates. If you want proof for this date it is also on the toll free ski report. 1877-ski-blue or 1877-754-2583. Well my friends it seems that the snow farming they were trying to do next to the quad is working. They blew 25' piles and then spreaded it around when they couldnt make snow. Just thought I would let you all know and dont't forget the spring fling is now in affect until the end of the 2003-2004 season!

blue does rock! :wub: those 25' stockpiles really did help, but thank god they're blowin snow again...cant wait to ski there saturday :P itll probably better then VT

was there yesterday. you don't even need to use your spring skiis. no rocks to be seen from what I saw. ha. was snowing all day and only thing i wish they had done was a mid day grooming of some trails but considering there was almost noone there i guess they passed on it. trails got bumpy cause of the somewhat slushy conditions but things were fast and the terrain park was in stellar condition. coming back fri or sat to stomp the c-rail... until then i'm healing up...