z game thing

James Lamar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackfrost Update:

Tobyhanna Terrain Park

The toby terrain park is up and we put up most of our rails and boxes. Half of them are broke so please examine the box/rail before you hit it!!!!! I already lost 2 pairs of skis this season due to screws sticking up.. Heres whats on the park:

Long flat box 24'

Short rail 20'

bent to shit kink rail 31'

Rainbow box 21'

wide flat rail 20'

down flat down box 20'

double barrel rail 20'

sweet rainbow 31' (set up for skiers)

battleship box 20'

flat down box 21'

coffin box 21'

im going off of memory for the lengths of the boxes, so some may be off by a foot or 2.

BTP(Beginner Terrain Park):

Mailbox 15'

small rainbow box 15'

flat box 20'

mailbox 20'

No jumps yet on either parks, as soon as it gets cold we are closing down our main park (toby) and redoin it all, hopefully....... and i stress the word hopefully.

Big Boulder Update:

Tannenbaum:

This park is pretty nice compared to last year, the park crew really stepped it up and actually knows how to make the setups look sweet. Not to mention the new park cat and snowguns.

20' flat rail

24' flat box

20' double barrel

20' battleship rail

21' dragon tail box

20' flat down flat box

20' flat box

Tree stall

25' rainbow (pretty steep takeoff)

25' flat down rail

15' urban staircase steez

40' urban assault rail

20' c-box (mad bent)

Big Boulder Park:

MASS amounts of snow with the new polecats they got.

30' flat down rail

double booter not too sure on the size but the one on the left def kicks u up mad high.

30' table

40-45' titanic

24' flat down flat down (double kink)

then a jump that i usually deck out on.. 30'?

According to the park crew at boulder, they are making a different park every week for the competition on tannenbaum. Maybe a jump nextime? + they got more features they have yet to put up! stay tuned or be at the Z games on fridays. top 2 qualify for each category.

Jackfrost Update:

Tobyhanna Terrain Park

The toby terrain park is up and we put up most of our rails and boxes. Half of them are broke so please examine the box/rail before you hit it!!!!! I already lost 2 pairs of skis this season due to screws sticking up.. Heres whats on the park:

Long flat box 24'

Short rail 20'

bent to shit kink rail 31'

Rainbow box 21'

wide flat rail 20'

down flat down box 20'

double barrel rail 20'

sweet rainbow 31' (set up for skiers)

battleship box 20'

flat down box 21'

coffin box 21'

im going off of memory for the lengths of the boxes, so some may be off by a foot or 2.

BTP(Beginner Terrain Park):

Mailbox 15'

small rainbow box 15'

flat box 20'

mailbox 20'

No jumps yet on either parks, as soon as it gets cold we are closing down our main park (toby) and redoin it all, hopefully....... and i stress the word hopefully.

Big Boulder Update:

Tannenbaum:

This park is pretty nice compared to last year, the park crew really stepped it up and actually knows how to make the setups look sweet. Not to mention the new park cat and snowguns.

20' flat rail

24' flat box

20' double barrel

20' battleship rail

21' dragon tail box

20' flat down flat box

20' flat box

Tree stall

25' rainbow (pretty steep takeoff)

25' flat down rail

15' urban staircase steez

40' urban assault rail

20' c-box (mad bent)

Big Boulder Park:

MASS amounts of snow with the new polecats they got.

30' flat down rail

double booter not too sure on the size but the one on the left def kicks u up mad high.

30' table

40-45' titanic

24' flat down flat down (double kink)

then a jump that i usually deck out on.. 30'?

According to the park crew at boulder, they are making a different park every week for the competition on tannenbaum. Maybe a jump nextime? + they got more features they have yet to put up! stay tuned or be at the Z games on fridays. top 2 qualify for each category.

[/quote

Where did you find this update....I couldn't find any write ups on their web site.

Top Secret Info! I have to protect my sources. Newschoolers in the regional section. Due the detail - I have no reason to doubt it's accuracy. Gurp can verify how current that info is.

I didn't doubt the accuracy...I was just curious because I haven't seen much updated info on JFBB's website. That's the one downfall about their site. I haven't been to BB yet this year, only JF. It's nice to hear updates about the local resorts :) .

all the qualifiers that i remember arreeee:

16+ mens:

1. kevin thomas

2. matty daubert

3. jared klepacki (me)

and for the ladiess skiers,

2. megan!!! killerrr

yea so they totally redid the park this time.. most things were gap/urban setups. Flat boxes remain ride on. next week we are gonna have a stationwagon with a box or rail on it, not sure, its gonna be killaaa chea

16+ mens:

1. kevin thomas

2. matty daubert

3. jared klepacki (me)

2. megan!!! killerrr

yea so they totally redid the park this time.. most things were gap/urban setups. Flat boxes remain ride on. next week we are gonna have a stationwagon with a box or rail on it, not sure, its gonna be killaaa chea

go thomas! and i pray to God that the station wagon has a woodkit on it like Thomas' skis. haha. maybe by next week i will learn to spin out of rails... or something like that.

yo tonite for skiiers 15& under they screwed the scores up cuz some little kid who went strait onto like 2 boxes got third when other kids who were like D-ing up the flat down urban thing and did a whole bunch of other stuff didnt place at all.

but the little kid who got third must feel real good :)

yo tonite for skiiers 15& under they screwed the scores up cuz some little kid who went strait onto like 2 boxes got third when other kids who were like D-ing up the flat down urban thing and did a whole bunch of other stuff didnt place at all.

but the little kid who got third must feel real good :)

not that it really matters too much because 3rd doesnt move on to finals anyway... but still, that sucks for whoever would have gotten third.

16+ mens:

1. kevin thomas

2. matty daubert

3. jared klepacki (me)

2. megan!!! killerrr

shaweet!!! question though... can i still compete? or am i done since i qualified already... man that was so awesome though...i was really suprised to hear my name for second. after they called the third place finisher i thought i was out...i crashed on the step up box w/ the gap on my second run and i wasnt sure how the other girls did...

Edited by megan.

shaweet!!! question though... can i still compete? or am i done since i qualified already... man that was so awesome though...i was really suprised to hear my name for second. after they called the third place finisher i thought i was out...i crashed on the step up box w/ the gap on my second run and i wasnt sure how the other girls did...

no you are done until the finals.... good job.

go thomas! and i pray to God that the station wagon has a woodkit on it like Thomas' skis. haha. maybe by next week i will learn to spin out of rails... or something like that.

haha look who got a pasr username...you're damn right that wagon better have a kit. the woodkit wonders did not fail me friday night. mik, you gotta qual for that, it would be so sick