Vertical? Conditions? Difficulty?

I'm heading up on Saturday ( I know, I know, holiday weekend, big mistake). It's kindof a trial run, I'm looking for a new home mountain. (I think) I can't find the vertical for either mountain on their site anywhere. Anyone have a clue? That and how's the difficulty? There seems to be a lot of blue, but it's really all relative.

They are both pretty small. I would estimate 400 for BB and 600 for JF but like I said estimation. If you like trail riding there isn't much at all for you at BB. JF has a few decent blacks on skiers far right. They also have some glades which open with good coverage.

I see your current home mountain is CB. The blacks are at least as difficult as anything at CB. Biggest drawback is they have no high speed lifts.

If you are into park riding, BB has a pretty nuts park setup every year. Far better than anything CB has to offer. I've only been to BB twice and JF once but during my visits the snow quality was top notch. Good luck with the crowds, hopefully that won't skew your opinion too much.

The snow quality seems to always be good at JF and BB comparitively to other places. There is considerably less verticle and lifts are slow. A fun day is to get first runs in at JF and then when the crowds pick up, scoot over to BB around lunchtime. I believe the lift ticket is good at both locations on the same day.