Everybody Is Stupid

Ski

To fully counteract the PR problem CB has encountered with Blue's snowmaking while they were caught mixing cholorine, DaveK came up with the perfect strategy: throw out some brilliantly devised threads:

I'm heading up to Camelback this weekend and was wondering what the conditions will be like. I haven't skiied in a few years, and I'm bringing someone who is skiing for the first time...just wondering if there will be enough snow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, and I'm going to teach my friend to swim so we're heading down to the Jersey shore in April. Always a good way to introduce a new sport.

So DaveK, are you trying to fill a void left by our young friend? Hmmm? Thought that sounded like a good topic to start some discussion? And how do we define "Synergy"?:

~Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect.~

You miss the little guy, don't you, Dave? Just admit it. Now let's define "Transparent".

Edited by ski999

I miss skidudeski as well. Pretty soon there will just be oldsters on this board if this keeps up. Hate to admit it, but that's boring.

Haha they all love me...actully they just hate a dead board...You think they will come over FROM the dark side or just stay there?

Ski ha ha he actually told me one night a drill was stolen...wanted to know if i knew anything about it. AKA did i steal it (I think). Anyway why don't u have everyone who thinks I shouldn't have been banned post something and then we will have Dave unban me and show him who is boss ;)

yea it seemed to make sense in my head. lol. plus i am enjoying watching the slow death of that board. its kinda amuseing. yea there are a few cool people still left over there. however, that wont last long. humans need constant entertainment or they go elsewhere. especially people like me with ADHD (well not really, but it is a good excuse to get outta stuff, and get away with stuff, lol) :screwy

Chances are your ip wasn't banned. Your username was, and that cookie kept you logged in, and therefore not able to see the board. So once you deleted it, you were an ordinary joe, not skidude, and viola! you're in. Just figured I'd throw a little technical stuff out there.

Ski ha ha he actually told me one night a drill was stolen...wanted to know if i knew anything about it.  AKA did i steal it (I think).

Skidude- i hope the hell you didn't steal my taillight........

And, about the drill i definately was not accusing you of taking it.....i was just wondering if you guys found out whoever stole it.

thats all

Ha free healer...Just FYI I wasn't even at Cb that night and would have PMed you back but senorita dave wouldn't let me send them. Anyway Nope didn't steal the taillight and didn't hear anything bout the drill...If I wanted I drill I could just get one from the raceroom.