1/13

n0xidee

Just wondering if anyone plans on going up tomorrow morning. I have off from school and the only people that can come with me are beginners learning to board so I'm looking for someone to just hang out with.

i'll be up there around noonish. look for an 05 burton dominant (white on top) with white custom bindings, a flat black helmet, brown goggles, black pants and prolly a green jacket. my haggard hair will be flying in all directions from under the helmet. thats a dead give away. hope to see u there.

i'll be up there around noonish. look for an 05 burton dominant (white on top) with white custom bindings, a flat black helmet, brown goggles, black pants and prolly a green jacket. my haggard hair will be flying in all directions from under the helmet. thats a dead give away. hope to see u there.

Just got a Dominate.... how do you like it.

last night was my first night on my new dom (read thread in the gear section about my old dom).

so yea, first night out on it, and my first day back in the terrain park in about 2 weeks. it was my best night in the park all season. this years model has a lot more pop then last years. which is rad, and it holds onto rails and boxes beutifully. i just hpe i dont break this one too.