Proof!

AtomicSkier

Radios travel fast indeed...But say your on 80...They hardly ever have cops on that strech so what are the chances of having 2 cops withen 3 miles of eachother? Ehh yeah. Anyway Jeff is the one who says hes always speeding...He could probably fill in some of this stuff.

Radios travel fast indeed...But say your on 80...They hardly ever have cops on that strech so what are the chances of having 2 cops withen 3 miles of eachother?  Ehh yeah.  Anyway Jeff is the one who says hes always speeding...He could probably fill in some of this stuff.

cops are evil, driving down to the beach last year, there were 3 cops in 5 miles....my valentine one was goin crazy :woot:woot:woot

first of all skidude, i believe that 33 is a 55mph road for the most part. (although i could be wrong). second that small portion of 80 is monitored by helicopter on occasion. im sure uve seen those big dots on the ground. thats so the heli can see if ur tail-gateing. no need to pull you over when they can take a picture of your license plate and send a ticket to you in the mail with the picture on it. 140, yea they will catch u even if u do get chased. those aren't ur average crown vics the cops drive. they are juiced up. also that big black thing on the front is called a ramming bar for a reason. if they cant catch you they will just run u off the road. dont forget if they wreck their car tax payers fix it. if u wreck your car, u pay for it. so trust me there is no getting away.