Closed on Sunday

skidude

Fact: Shawnee was closed on sunday, due to not having power

Possible rumor: The management there said that no mountains in the poconos had power, and that people should just go home.

It was estimated that 1/4 of the people at CB came after shanwee was closed :o

Just something to ammuse you guys

Fact: Shawnee was closed on sunday, due to not having power

Possible rumor: The management there said that no mountains in the poconos had power, and that people should just go home.

It was estimated that 1/4 of the people at CB came after shanwee was closed :o

Just something to ammuse you guys

Yeah waiting in the lifts i saw alot of shawnee day tickets on people, and alot of ski shawnee stickers on boards and helmets. Camelback was pretty crowded & w/ no quads it made the lift lines rediculous.

Shawnee lost power, believe it or not it can happen everywhere else.

You're sorta quiet parkbuilder...we forgot not to goof on Shawnee. Ever since they announced they were open for skiing a few years ago, but didn't mention it was only on Little Chief, we've been a little hard on them.

shawnee has an ad on the radio saying they have teh best park in pa and its a 'western' style park... is that a joke i mean i realize teh park is getting better but is it no comparison to blue bear or mountain creek and not even close to any resort ou twest... sorry that radio ad bothered me

i'm going up to shawnee on sunday to check it out for the first time in a few years, i'll compare it to mountain creek's. i dunno creek has done a lot with very little snow this year and get props for originality. sure the PA mountains started catching up on boxes here jumps there, but the wood features are mad fun this year. just straight up fun snowboarding the way it should be.

Well compared to Shawnee's park in the past, I'm told its the best it has ever been. I'm going to ask you not to compare it to Mountain Creek. Mountain Creek really blows any park in the area out of the water. I myself have ridden there for 6 years before taking the job at Shawnee. Shawnee has taken some big leaps and bounds form years past, and I think is headed in the right direction. Hopefully for the next few days we can get everything prepared for your sunday visit. I really want to check out Bear and Blue, I'm told that their parks are quite good. If you see me on sunday give a holla,

(I'm the guy with the shovel!)