Get To Blue Right Now!

AtomicSkier

i thought it was the middle of january today....it was freakin FREEZING this morning (low 20s) and it was 39 when i left, but the snow was soo firm, and with all the snow blue's been blowing, there was PACKED power on all the diamonds, no, not granular, but packed powder....i would carve up a storm on the headwall of razor's edge and fly down the middle doin gs turns, the snow held so well. and there was a decent crowd today.....not 1 rock and not 1 barespot....

:rolleyes: thought u weren't going back atomic... ? and cb and good conditions are two words that don't go together. Fri conditions were great until about 4-5pm when most trails were really bumpy with slush on top. never saw a mid day groom but we left. my knees were killing me after landing in the flats every time on that first jump in the lower terrain park and clearing the 30 ft gap on the upper one. my shoulder and side hurt like hell too from the c-rail... one nice thing bout the slush is it makes for somewhat easy landings.. just easy to twist knees and ankles... gg blue. im done for the year. c-rail is getting owned next year. :)

:rolleyes:  thought u weren't going back atomic... ? and cb and good conditions are two words that don't go together. Fri conditions were great until about 4-5pm when most trails were really bumpy with slush on top. never saw a mid day groom but we left. my knees were killing me after landing in the flats every time on that first jump in the lower terrain park and clearing the 30 ft gap on the upper one. my shoulder and side hurt like hell too from the c-rail... one nice thing bout the slush is it makes for somewhat easy landings.. just easy to twist knees and ankles... gg blue. im done for the year. c-rail is getting owned next year. :)

towards the end of the year, they just started doing the midday groom on da weekends. but friday i decided to go because i couldnt pass up 30 degree weather and packed powder, which is absoloutly, 100% was....freakin amazing :)