Report? Anyone?

Ski

We have a race Saturday on Exhibition, which is next to the park...how's RT looking these days? The website is pretty happy/optimistic: "81% of the mountain is open with up to 2 feet of snow! Our expert snowmaking team made another 4 to 6 inches of fresh new snow for you overnight." They make it sound like RT is digging out from a blizzard.

Luckily, 'Slope Safety Awareness Week' will be over before we get there. WTF is with that? You guys get in trouble or something?

Luckily, 'Slope Safety Awareness Week' will be over before we get there. WTF is with that? You guys get in trouble or something?

Thats National slope safety awareness week to you mister :o

CB had a message on there condtions report about it, giving a tip each day...However in there base area they had people telling you to go in and try some sam adams then go back out skiing :rofl:confused

Slope safety awareness was in full force at RT..

I had to post your vid steve.. tooo funny.

http://media.putfile.com/beat5118

Thats National slope safety awareness week to you mister :o

CB had a message on there condtions report about it, giving a tip each day...However in there base area they had people telling you to go in and try some sam adams then go back out skiing :rofl:confused

I got 2 of those tickets for 4 drinks each - Hey if I announce that I skied drunk, think they will put me on the cover of a National Publication? That guys, is way too smart, Jeeez, talk shows, news shows and weekly periodicals. One sentence............. Face it, there are no pension plans from the USST, and if there was, the FIS would probably take it and use it for who knows what.

Nah. No trouble. Today, skiers were supposed to recite the responsibility code to a Ski Patroler and receive a certificate for a free softdrink in the lodge. I asked a patroler on a lift if I could get a softdrink certificate if HE could recite the responsibility code. He said he couldn't and gave me a certificate! :cheers:

Conditions at RT today were pretty good until about 1:30 when the temp reached 60! Then the bottoms of the runs were a bit slushy and everybody I spoke to said they could feel the snow-melt sheeting under their boards/skis. Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit toasty too, with a high temp near 60 again. Then it cools off.

Volklyokel