Ski Fest

AtomicSkier

Hey, ill be up at cb on friday, hopefully skidude will be there so i can show him how much better my skis are, and maybe meet a few of you guys that i've never met. so if your gunna be up, post.

im also gunna be up at blue on saturday, maybe to watch a little bit of skidude's slalom race, and thinksnow might be up, we'll have too see.

i :wub: skiing

Much more of a chance I'll be at blue sat... damn this working evenings thing

i knew you wouldnt be able to make it up friday, but blue would kickass saturday morning...hopefully those dam crowds will be low (gotta use the challenge lift if not :lol: ) i hate lift lines, id rather ski right onto a lift that will get me to the top slower then if i wouldve waiting in line and used the quad, im odd.

ill be up later friday night around 7 or 8 due to haveing to work. i will be all over the mtn since i will prolly be with my gf. so i don't tend to live in the park when i am with her. i only do that when its just me and the guys. anyway dark blue m3 with jibophonic stenciled on the tail a few times in yellow, green/grey jacket, black pants, flat black boire helmet, black gloves. ill prolly be nearby a short blonde ski bunny i like to call my g/f. so if u see me yell really loud cause i can't hear shit with that damn helmet on but i swear by it! lol