Blue Tonight

n0xidee

wouldnt common sense tell people not to do that shit? of course. but they still do. now for the people that do have common sense when it comes to riding the park... they shouldnt have to suffer because people are getting in their way on the features. i understand that there is the same problem on other trails...

why do you think the racers close off the trail to practice? so idiots dont get in their way. i dont see people complaining as much about them. while they are practicing over on razors edge i want to practice in the park... and why cant i have ideal conditions like they do? there are so many different points that you can make.

making one trail out of 30 a pass only trail shouldnt affect anything. there is no reason to use sidewinder as a trail to carve down since there are 30 others accross the mountain. and if people want to use the park THAT bad... then they can use the lower park to ride over the lips of jumps and rails and sit on the landings there. but for people who care an actually want to progress in the freestlye area, there shouldnt be uncontrollable idiots that hold them back.

prime example tonight some out of control 10 year old cuts me off ont eh douple lip after the wall ride i had to practily stop and i almost got hit by my friend because he didnt see me.

prime example tonight some out of control 10 year old cuts me off ont eh douple lip after the wall ride i had to practily stop and i almost got hit by my friend because he didnt see me.

i was there from 3-730ish. as soon as like 5 rolled around all the retard ski clubbers started showing up. the parks were out of control. droves of preteens and teens sitting in front of every rail and blocking me from getting to the rail. honestly, why do they insist on hiking a rail when they don't hike far enough up the trail to even get enough speed to hit the rail properly. i must have yelled "droping" like 30 times and they all just sat there and kept going as soon as i started to drop in on the rail.

it used to satisfy me when i watched them creep in on the rail way to slow and bust their asses, but the novelty value of that has run out and my paitence for that shit has run thin. i want to progress, and i can't try a lot of what i'm working on without getting a good head of speed. that however is impossible when they either block the rail or cut you off after you yelled drop at the highest volume possible.

sorry my rant is over, i just got really pissed tonight. i got there at 3 and the snow was soft. i was having a great time and really getting good at a few things i was working on. then the buses show up and the night goes to hell. i planned on staying til close cause the snow was staying soft, but if i would have gotten cut off by one more little pain in the butt with braces i was gonna hurt someone. so i left before i got to that point.

park passes please!