is it worth the trip?

Hey all, i know there's a few of you who go to blue on a daily basis and i wanted to know what the conditions were like as of now after the rain, and the fact that it's practically spring temps! this weather is killing me! i wanted to head up sunday but don't want to make the trip if i'll be iceskating..

any info is appreciated...thanks a lot.. :rock

justin

Snow was really soft yesterday, and not really any bare spot. There is a 50% chance of rain today so that could really cause some issues. I'd say head up if the rain hols off today and it dosen't get too cold between now and then. Cause the second we get below freezing temps that place is going to be a sheet of ice for a few days until they are able to get the snow guns cranking and the groomers going.

Snow was really soft yesterday, and not really any bare spot. There is a 50% chance of rain today so that could really cause some issues. I'd say head up if the rain hols off today and it dosen't get too cold between now and then. Cause the second we get below freezing temps that place is going to be a sheet of ice for a few days until they are able to get the snow guns cranking and the groomers going.

no rain tonight... they changed it... and the low is supposed to be 26 so it would be nice if they would blow... its really windy though.