anyone wanna get rid of some old twin tips?

Blong131

id really like to get into skiing. Ive got some friends that ski, and really wanna try. i dont have any friends as small as me, though, so i really cant try thers. anyone wanna sell me some old equipment? i dont want to spend alot for right now, cuz im not sure if itll be my thing. im into snowboarding already, and id like to buy a dominant, so i dont want to take a huge chunk out of my wallet.

anyone have twin tips that would fit someone 5' 4", 100 lbs?

well, i would sell you my 06 ks fujatives drilled once, used about half a season for around 180 if you want, but it wont be till the end of the season. theyre 179cm's too, which is kind of big, so nevermind i guess

thats if you ever get them back

anyone got nething cheaper? i might take u (xnick11) up on that deaal but im lookin for somthing REALLY cheap to learn on...i dont need a really nice ski, i just need somthing ot learn on...my budget issnt real high rite now

anyone got nething cheaper? i might take u (xnick11) up on that deaal but im lookin for somthing REALLY cheap to learn on...i dont need a really nice ski, i just need somthing ot learn on...my budget issnt real high rite now

Xnick11 is giving you one hell of a cheap deal. Those should go for about 75 or 100 more. So if i were you id buy his.

its not that i dont think its a great deal, cuz it seems like it is, but im really short on cash right now....i turned 16 last weekend, so i just got a car, and id like to put a better stereo in that...im justn ot sure that i want to put 100$ + into a sport im not totally sure about

its not that i dont think its a great deal, cuz it seems like it is, but im really short on cash right now....i turned 16 last weekend, so i just got a car, and id like to put a better stereo in that...im justn ot sure that i want to put 100$ + into a sport im not totally sure about

ill sell you three 10 inch subs with a box and an amp if you want.

the subs are like a generic brand kinda thing. theyre called "thump" ive heard of them before and theyre good subs, the quality isnt to great, but theyll shake the panels off your car.

the amp is a 400watt 4 channel VR3. its all in one box

im still not sure if i want to sell it cause i might use them, but i need some cash pretty bad. AND i probably woudlnt be able to get a new system for like 3 years, so, if the price is right i will sell. but i dont have pics.

also, im not sure if you can bridge it yet, i just got them and havent really tried them out yet.

Edited by Shadows

You will have to ask nipples for a price. he has a set of Armada AR3 at 140cm with Salomon piovt binding. Signed by Vincent Dorian!!! They were brand new March 15, 2005 and were skied on about 30 days after that. Nipples is very hard on skis..

I have a problem quoting a price because I know how much they cost a little over a year ago. They have only been used a couple of time this season by his brother. They have a lot of top sheet damage and base damage and no edges..... tough call.. make an offer for a set of skis that might someday be worth holding onto.. Who knows? :)