Stinky boots!

Stevo

After two straight days of riding, my boots got soaked (obviously), and now they stink like mildew or mold. I have 32 lashed boots. Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of this. I'm thinking along the lines of lysol. I really need to get some boot dryers :banghead

If you want to smell some stinky boots smell mine after today. The smell would be orgasmic for somebody with a smelly fot fetish. Maybe I could make some $$$ with an ad on Craigs list...what what

:lol

in the future, maybe invest in those boots with antimicrobial liners. does anyone have experience with those?

Haha, they do have the anti-microbial liners! They still stink. I blasted them with lysol, and they're smelling better. Just one more shot and i should be good.

Guys are hopeless. If you have dry boots and just want to deodorize sprinkle some Gold bond or Dr. Scholls powder and let them sit a few hours or overnight. When you are ready to wear them again dump out the powder and strap them on. VERY IMPORTANT- unless you want foot powder mashed potatoes in your boots don't powder when they are wet. You're welcome.

heh the stench of my boots is sooo vulgar........i've had them for 2 or 3 years and the footbeds are rotting away and stuff, along with the liners, around the heel......its an unpleasant situation.

i dont really mind the smell; it goes away after you put them on, so only when i take them out to dry or put them on does it reek :)

plus they've got all these dents and notches and crap in them.....haha they've served me well. :)