Great Weather Mon-Tuesday!

ColoradoHigh

Thats right, SNOW is coming, and the cold. The poconos may get 6-12 inches of snow and maybe more with the upcoming storm on Monday night and Tuesday during the day. MAN! I am so excited for February! The resorts may be able to stay open late :D:yes:wiggle:rock The warm weather may end soon! I read on Skiing Weather Man web site that this storm will give alot of snow for all the resorts here! :rock:rock:rockThe Skiing Weather Man I hope he is right, but I think he is because Accuweather.com is also saying the same thing :yes:clap2:werd

I was reading accuweather this morning - we need the first of the two storms to pull down the cold air. And we know that cold air bottled up in Canada is just waiting to spread its wings.

I am not sure if thats a good thing. Is it a good thing? :banghead:confused

Looks like that cold weather isn't coming this week! The southern PA hills are hurting!

From the US National Weather Service (sorry the alignment doesn't paste into here very well):

FCST FCST FCST FCST FCST FCST FCST

TODAY TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN

JAN 30 JAN 31 FEB 01 FEB 02 FEB 03 FEB 04 FEB 05

...BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON METRO...

PTCLDY RAIN SUNNY PTCLDY PTCLDY MOCLDY PTCLDY

/63 38/45 29/47 32/50 36/52 36/48 33/45

POP 10 POP 60 POP 10 POP 20 POP 30 POP 30 POP 20

Highs in the 40's and 50's and lows in the 30's just don't cut it! I was really hoping, a couple of weeks ago, that the ski weatherman's long range predicitions for the beginning of February were right.

He talks up a good storm, but then they don't happen!

Volklyokel

Plan for a giant snow storm 02/25/06. My ski birthday trip ends on the 24th and we are going clubbing in the city on the 25th. Since the weather and I do not get along, this means that there will be snow on the only day I can't ski and need clear roads. If I don't want snow (I know, I can't believe I typed that either) then I promise you that there will be snow and lots of it. Be warned.

I'm going to see the showgirls of course :lol:

No, I'm going out there to work a trade show to earn some money. Last August it was funny because the lady operating the cash register at the concession stand was making fun of me. She said "Your a salesman?, your what 12...13?"

"No, I'm 16 and your what... 35 and your still operating a cash register?"

Boy did she shut up in a hurry.