who's going tommorow?

kmudrick

Anyone here hitting up the creek tommorow (1/28)? This is my first season riding BC without my riding buddy (who moved out to SLC recently, god bless em). I'd really love to ride with some new people.

I'll prolly be in a blue bonfire jacket, tan pants, white 32 boots, ride serum board.

-kevin

Anyone here hitting up the creek tommorow (1/28)? This is my first season riding BC without my riding buddy (who moved out to SLC recently, god bless em). I'd really love to ride with some new people.

I'll prolly be in a blue bonfire jacket, tan pants, white 32 boots, ride serum board.

-kevin

if you are planning on hitting the park... tomorrow isnt the day to go because its going to be closed a good portioon of the day for the comp.... but if you are riding on regular trails you will be fine..

if you are planning on hitting the park... tomorrow isnt the day to go because its going to be closed a good portioon of the day for the comp.... but if you are riding on regular trails you will be fine..

i know big bear will be closed, but really, i havent hit any jumps, rails, or boxes since last year, so the small park and timberline should be enough to keep me occupied...