Park Poll

Tyler

I think i would have went with blue early this year....but now that bear has been preparing for this weekends competitions i feel theirs has stepped up and took the lead. What do u think?

Edited by Oakley21

they're different, but both good. bear's jumps are definately better at the moment, just due to the much better snow than blue, but i would have to say blue takes it for the rails. the u box and the gap box and rainbow are fun, but they arent the easiest things to learn stuff on i guess. i just think blue's rails are set up really well right now. the flat down flat has been awesome all year long.

huh? blue's jumps are still ok, but the snow sucks as of late. they are down to their base, so landings are icy all the time. bear's snow is just so much better than blue's. thankfully, you dont need good snow to hit rails, which is why i still prefer blue's rails right now. bear's stuff seems to either be ride on or have huge lips with way too much kick to them, besides the few rails that are in the big park.