Groundhog Day!

ColoradoHigh

Alright, tommorow is Groundhog Day and Punxsutawney Phil will come out of his trunk and see if he sees his showdow or not. I want him to see it so there will be six more weeks of winter! :rock If he doesn't see it, spring will come soon :banghead . If he doesn't see it, then I personnely will go to Punxsutawney PA and bring a light with me so he will se his shadow so there WILL be six more weeks of winter :D:wiggle . I just hope he does. Lets all hope and cross our fingers that he does. :yes:yes:yes:wiggle:rock

Yea we could all go cut school and ski and ride all day, go to sleep, and wake up like nothing happened. Only we would know. HAHA. But who thinks that the groundhog actually tells if winter is gonna be here for six weeks or an early spring. I sure don't :rock .

The hell with that rodent and the weathermen. I'm heading north next Tuesday and the snow gods are going to punish me for showing up with a tan by bringing on bitter cold temps and a couple of snow dumps while I'm there. Don't believe me, check last years weather during the same time period plus the snow storms while I was there and right after I left. Someone owes me a Margarita when it happens.

P.S. He who arrives first parks closest!!

Edited by Margaritaville Skier

Maybe punishment since I live where it's mostly in the 70's and 80's during the winter months and that's what the body is used to (pessimist's view) or a reward for forsaking the warm and sun for the cold and snow (optimist's view). Anyway, someone's gonna owe me a drink.

Remember, he who arrives earliest parks closest regardless.