CB gettin called out by boulder

Shadows

Was just over at boulders winter jibfest contest, and at the begining of the awards, the announcer called out Camelback. Comparing snowbase and terrain park stature. Was a little suprised by that, although their parks are a hundred times better, Cameback Locals took the majority of medals including 4 out of 6 gold. Boulder has really steped it up though. Was really impressed on the setup of the smaller park that the contest was on. Really fun features that were setup properly, and even a car with a flat down on the roof and hood! The only thing the park crew dosn't know about calcium chloride salt to firm up the takeoffs. So everthing got rutted out and and worked when it could have been buttery for the whole contest. All in all the contest was run really well and really fast which was nice. Have to tip my hat to those guys. Especially the main park. Sick. It really makes me so mad to go to places like shawnee and boulder and creek, and see their parks so well designed and fun. When we have in my opinion a better mountain, some of the best snowmaking, resources, park crew, and a park that dosn't compare. Our parks need a big enema. Sad

interesting.

taken off the CB board

how's boulder doing these days since all the rain hit? the announcer was making all sorts of claims when i was there for the z games about how they have the best park and more snow than everyone else, when at that time, both blue and bear had beginner parks that blew boulder's away. silly uninformed people.

how's boulder doing these days since all the rain hit? the announcer was making all sorts of claims when i was there for the z games about how they have the best park and more snow than everyone else, when at that time, both blue and bear had beginner parks that blew boulder's away. silly uninformed people.

Justo this is a good edit of a rail line that steven took. The staircase is hard to see. Nothing extra hard, a nice well maintain park this was from last sunday.

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/memb...ples%20edit.wmv

• 8 months later...