Another Reason Shawnee Sucks!

joeskier

Hahahahahahaahaha!!!! Thanks, dude, that was an EXCELLENT addition to an otherwise great day!

[...she had publicized the event with an added enticement: a $5,000 scholarship to the student participant who raised the most money.

"Unfortunately, we actually lost about $1,100," Reynolds reported following the event."]

I was laughing so hard I didn't catch what the charity was...

Actually, it's until 4:30pm...student tickets are $10 through the end. Lots of the runs wind through the trees, which keeps the sun off and the snow on. It'll be a good way to end the local season.

TIM are some of the best runs in PA (TIM is a acryonum or Tuscarora, Iriqious (my favorite trail ever) and Mohawk)....those three, especially iriqiuous are the steepest on the mountain....i love them :wub::wiggle

Actually, it's until 4:30pm...student tickets are $10 through the end. Lots of the runs wind through the trees, which keeps the sun off and the snow on. It'll be a good way to end the local season.

TIM are some of the best runs in PA (TIM is a acryonum or Tuscarora, Iriqious (my favorite trail ever) and Mohawk)....those three, especially iriqiuous are the steepest on the mountain....i love them :wub::wiggle

if you love them so much why dont you justmarypeewee2.jpgthem!? :rofl

• 3 weeks later...