Cb

romemadman

I'm no computer geek, but does it normally take a couple of days to update a message board program? Just wondering why the CB message board is still down. I'm also wondering why they haven't put up the end of season picture that somebody said they did take. Just curious to see who was still around. I usually recognize most of the people.

the noise of trucks was actually the groomers pushing back excess snow from the base area.  i saw it on the web cam they placed the piles half way up the meadows trail.

Maybe they purposely want to hide any pictures of that scene as much as possible. Their own little "skunk works". It would only inflame the passions of those customers pissed off about an early closing to see gigantic piles of snow pushed off to expose bare ground.

On the other hand, I just happened to think, Blue closed exactly the same day as CB, right? It doesn't seem like those piles of snow they supposedly purposely made to try extending their season had any affect.

I'm no computer geek, but does it normally take a couple of days to update a message board program? Just wondering why the CB message board is still down. I'm also wondering why they haven't put up the end of season picture that somebody said they did take. Just curious to see who was still around. I usually recognize most of the people.

it takes 24-48 hours for the DNS to fully propogate.....i'm sure they'll open it back up soon...who cares though? :lol:

it takes 24-48 hours for the DNS to fully propogate.....i'm sure they'll open it back up soon...who cares though?  :lol:

They're changing hosts? I just thought they were messing with their Message board setup... eh who knows... they suck :)

lol i told you they were upgrading hardware...and they were switching to a new box...so hence the DNS info for that ip needed to propagate :P:angry:

it takes 24-48 hours for the DNS to fully propogate.....i'm sure they'll open it back up soon...who cares though?  :lol:

They're changing hosts? I just thought they were messing with their Message board setup... eh who knows... they suck :)

lol i told you they were upgrading hardware...and they were switching to a new box...so hence the DNS info for that ip needed to propagate :P:angry:

They might have switched servers or whatever but they mannaged to keep some of my schools compters banned.

Anyway we don't need that place. As long as people stop screwing with me here **Cough cough* Jeff *cough cough** :(

They might have switched servers or whatever but they mannaged to keep some of my schools compters banned.

Anyway we don't need that place. As long as people stop screwing with me here **Cough cough* Jeff *cough cough** :(

if you'd get on aim i'd tell ya why ;)