Snowmaking

am476

I remember checking out the Blue Mountain website a day or two ago. They had some text there that said that mentioned the return of cold temperatures and also that they will be making snow for the next two weeks.

At first this seemed like great news, but now that I think about it, I'm wondering if this means that they will stop making snow after President's day weekend regardless of what late February or March weather may bring.

2 night snowmaking.. when i left at 10 we had running: sidewinder,chute,come-a-round,x-ing,explorer, and connector... full out were going compressors are all running at max. pumping bout 2,000 gallons a minute of water... peace

Besides sidewinder, there all trails that no one cares about. Blow on Challenge, Switchback and Raceway, PLEASE!

yeah challenge could really use it too, along with the bottom of main street.

I thought you guys enjoyed last weeks challenging conditons! I know I truly enjoyed skiing what I consider to be Blue's best trail: Poop Chute (recently renamed by Bob). Seriously though, Challenge and Lazy were a bit rough on PASR day and I too hope they blow there soon. I know Blue will have it under control (they always do) and can't wait to come on Saturday. I almost have Bob convinced.