I lost my Helmet and Googles!

lurker

Hey everybody. About two weeks ago now, I managed to lose both my helmet (an old Matte Black Giro S4 with a Helmet Cam velcro piece on the side) and my googles (Nice Oakley Wisdom's, "Jet black" which means black with little silver pieces on them with a clear lens). I did the old "leave it on top of your car and drive away" trick. The helmet didn't get far, we checked the sides of the roads and the parking lot the same night and it wasn't there, so someone grabbed it and didn't turn it in. I checked lost and found and it's definently gone, but here's the kicker:

My freaking name, phone number, and address are on a big orange sticker in plane view on the inside of the helmet. So, someone definently has it and know's it's mine :(.

If anybody here knows anyone that found a helmet/googles in the parking lot or sees anybody with this setup on:setup.jpg <--- but with a clear lense

Please kindly ask him for my helmet back, haha. I will love you forever and we can split it or something, I don't know :P. Notice the velcro thingy on the left side. If thats on there, it's a dead give away. Even if they peeled it off, it might still leave a rectangular mark. Thanks in Advance to anyone who keeps an eye out for me.