skiing in Killington

beachiegirl2ski

on sunday we got up at 430 am and drove to killington from smugglers. as soon as we got on killington Rd it was snowing. it was very hard to see the top of the mountain. we were on the first set of Gondola's up to the mountain. at killington peak it was -11 to start the day off with.

snow coverage was excellent!! great skiing.

We are seriously thinking about doing two days there next weekend. We have never been and really want to get up there this year. We would get there late Thurs., ski Fri. and Sat., then get up and drive home Sun. Bob is even up for the run. What do you think, is it worth it?

We are seriously thinking about doing two days there next weekend. We have never been and really want to get up there this year. We would get there late Thurs., ski Fri. and Sat., then get up and drive home Sun. Bob is even up for the run. What do you think, is it worth it?

the snow up at killington was great!!! and killington just WOW's you when you get there. it is way better skiing there then here! it is sooooo worth the trip. we didnt have a had time finding a room either. we booked our room the week we left.

its a must ski for everyone who loves to skis i think

the snow up at killington was great!!! and killington just WOW's you when you get there. it is way better skiing there then here! it is sooooo worth the trip. we didnt have a had time finding a room either. we booked our room the week we left.

its a must ski for everyone who loves to skis i think

Not to rain down on your parade, but try northern VT.I like it so much better. Killington is nice, but definetaly not the nicest. I would take any Northern Vt resort over it.

Not to rain down on your parade, but try northern VT.I like it so much better. Killington is nice, but definetaly not the nicest. I would take any Northern Vt resort over it.

I skied Mt. Snow on Sunday, we had great conitions. Infact all of my 5 days this week in VT were 7/10.