Post your backyard set up pics here!

wezlofilms

^ you remind me of like the michellin man, or a big marshmellow, or that girl in "willy wonka" when she becomes a blueberry.

NO!...one of those baloons in the macy's day parade, the big ones.

roger and his brother got first in the competitions to if you didnt hear

Edited by Shadows

haha in the video the rail's bending soo much it doesnt even look like its made out of metal

sweet video though

you remind me of like the michellin man, or a big marshmellow, or that girl in "willy wonka" when she becomes a blueberry.

haha

yeah i set up one of our rails today...took me 2 hours to get it all set up and its just like a 10 ft rail...i need to set up the other half tomorrow.....hopefully i'll be able to get my sister to get some footage then...haha its gonna be really hard because i got 2 dogs who stomp all over the snow i worked so hard packing in before i can set the rail in it...

Edited by megan.

^ you remind me of like the michellin man, or a big marshmellow, or that girl in "willy wonka" when she becomes a blueberry.

NO!...one of those baloons in the macy's day parade, the big ones.

roger and his brother got first in the competitions to if you didnt hear

haha yeah i got a pretty puffy jacket i suppose.. haha what comp? and darryl doesnt do park so idk what kinda comp he entered haha

and for megan we used bricks to make it higher and at that point there was nothing in the midddle hodling it up.. after that shot we then put brick under the middle as well..

we were just being lazy when we first set it all up

I had a flat rail set up, but last night me and my friend decided to take out the rail and pile a shitload of snow on the jump to make a thigh high kicker. We were bonking trashcans and stuff like that and like hucking 3s and 5s off of it - fun stuff.

dude that kink box is insane! wut did u use to make it that big?

haha thanks man, i used a lot of love to build that kinkbox lol.

I just built a 20' frame and a 10' frame out of the standard backyard 2x4's, plexiglass, and pvc. prob under 100$ cause the wood was donated. There are pics in the member gallery of the building process... "jib fabrications '05 '06"

Edited by parkbuilder

• 2 weeks later...

check out my new booter setup, with landing.. its a pretty smooth tranny.. beautiful for backflips

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6106423936.jpg&s=x402

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6106445389.jpg&s=x402

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6106462951.jpg&s=x402

backyard steeeeeeez

Talk about a tiny landing woho