Cb Message Board Land Mines

slickkeddie

Ski, I know exactly what you're saying, and I've said the same stuff all along. I'm not worried about them in the least, but I don't want it to seem like we're here just to attack them. I lose respect for sites and people when all I see is attacks coming from them.

I'm not trying to say every post here is respectable :) but I just want to keep it from becoming a spring board for attacks.

Flame on

http://www.therealcb.com/index.php?showtopic=187

i am also going to repin that thread as a reminder to everyone that we do not condone that sort of behavior on the other MB. we have very few rules here, and we like it that way. however, in order to keep things running smoothly there are a few precautions we must take. so it would be appreciated if you read that thread in its entirety and remove the link from the other board. sorry for sounding like a hard ass, and i am probably going to get a rash of shit from everyone for it. but im sorry.

Interesting...I wasn't on this board when you posted this message from Dave....

So, skidudeski, did he meet with the team?

haha...Did he even say anything to Gus? NAHH Or if he did I never heard it, nor did Missy, nor did SkiRacer..>Even Tho Skiracer is still paranoid.

I think Dave was just trying to be all godly again by taking over our free speech :roll

EDIT:

Ski what crap did I give them? They gave me all this crap and lies saying packed powder after 2 inches of rain or they couldn't take pics b/c it was too foggy for 3 days straight...Even tho the weather said it was clear :o

Ehh Ski I hope your just trying to be like Dave and give me crap for nothing :nana

Edited by skidude

ok sorry to post that stuff and run guys. i had family obligations for this holiday weekend. so i wasn't really around to respond. anyway,

i agree ski999, the views of our members are not the views of us admins. i also 100% agree that that message that was sent was BS, and way out of line. i just know that ever since that whole incident there has been an almost unwritten rule not to do that sort of thing for a few reasons. 1) the reason greg brought up, and 2) just because we are trying to make this comunity look apealing to other mountains for the success of PASR. we don't feel that sort of behavior represents us well. we're not going to sit here and ban people for doing that sort of thing. after all that would be 100% hypocritical of all the reasons this community was created. so if ur gonna do that fine, i just want it to be out in the open that we dont condone that sort of thing or encourage it in any way. sorry if i came across a little harsh, i was packing to leave to see my family and i kinda just banged that post out really fast. well thats it i guess...

Sneeky, Sibhusky, throwing in a subtle "dig" on your signature for the CB message board: "......WAS once addicted to this message board." And you thought nobody would notice, ha, ha!  :wub:

Well, apparently only you have, as I am not banned yet.

Sneeky, Sibhusky, throwing in a subtle "dig" on your signature for the CB message board: "......WAS once addicted to this message board." And you thought nobody would notice, ha, ha!  :wub:

Well, apparently only you have, as I am not banned yet.

Dave Only bans guys under 20 years old :banghead

Ha, not sure I count as being not banned, since they simply gave up in frustration and fear of SnowSnow finding out how to beat their system.

Man, weather up there sure changed from nice to insane. What's the parking like now? I heard they made some changes after some scumbags started looting. Which route were you planning to ski? Was anyone coming off the lip in that wind?

Parking is the same as last year...No signs of looters either...

Skimum wanted to ski Hilmans but I wanted to do anything in the bowl...But we ended up not needed to decide :(

Couldn't see the ravine because of visibility (or lack there of), but one dude was hiking down Hilmans.(which they say isn't a good sign :P)

And there was not really anyone even hiking over to the ravine.

As for banned...Well your not now..and that is more than we can all say...Then again EternalWinter isn't banned either...But might was well be.