stuff for sale

tretiak

04 fit replecia- i have only used this bike a hand full of times. i was thinking of getting back into bmx and bought the bike brand new for $265. there are some grinding marks from feebling and double pegs. i blew out the tire after landing on a curb. i am including the tire that i have with it but you have to by a tube for it (wow a whole 4 bucks) its black and i cut the bars down. the bike a fairly light i would say around 30 lbs.

i would like to get around 200 bucks since i used it like 10 times of that.no rust at all this bike was never in the rain.

New Stuff Added!!!!!!!!!

john mellencamp-scarecrow gold cd mint condition 85 firm (not a Normal cd Much better sound Quality)

Fleetwood Mac Gold cd Mint Condition 85 Firm (again not a normal cd Much better then regular cd sound quality is superb

10 Foot long x 2 wide x 2ft high flat box. has to be completed first one with 20 bucks takes it. must be gone BY MONDAY SOLD!

forum destroyer 154- good condition normal wear and tear for a park board. without binders 150 bucks with 200 bucks

forum destroyer size xl 75 bucksSOLD!!

forum bj lienes size 12 boots 125

spy targa 2 googles used 25 bucks

smith vista goggles used 15 bucks

buy some of this stuff from me so i can pay for my stuff im buying on ebay in like 3 days.

Edited by tretiak

04 fit replecia- i have only used this bike a hand full of times. i was thinking of getting back into bmx and bought the bike brand new for $265. there are some grinding marks from feebling and double pegs. i blew out the tire after landing on a curb. i am including the tire that i have with it but you have to by a tube for it (wow a whole 4 bucks) its black and i cut the bars down. the bike a fairly light i would say around 30 lbs.

i would like to get around 200 bucks since i used it like 10 times of that.no rust at all this bike was never in the rain.

i have some other stuff but i have to look for it and ill post it up later

why am i not surprised... a bmx-er from northampton. i swear every kid i know from northampton rides!

sorry i can't take it off your hands. i moved from those bikes to full suspension mtn bikes a few years ago. much more my style. sounds like a good deal though.

why am i not surprised... a bmx-er from northampton. i swear every kid i know from northampton rides!

sorry i can't take it off your hands. i moved from those bikes to full suspension mtn bikes a few years ago. much more my style. sounds like a good deal though.

thats because we have/had some of the best trails around here. but now that i have my license i dont really want to ride anymore.

jibo u ever ride at nam or pipeline,ash (called ash because of the black fine dirt), or 329 when it was still around before it got plowed because some kid broke his arm

What kind of mt. bike do you have?

thats because we have/had some of the best trails around here. but now that i have my license i dont really want to ride anymore.

jibo u ever ride at nam or pipeline,ash (called ash because of the black fine dirt), or 329 when it was still around before it got plowed because some kid broke his arm

i believe i rode nam WAY back in the day. i'm from bethlehem. so i used to ride black track, and a few other smaller tracks me and my friends had out in the cornfields. they've all been plowed and developed at this point though. now i mostly ride up on south mountain or i head to jacobsburg. on a mtn bike of course.

Hey I think I'm interested in those goggles. Any pictures of the ones your selling? Like are they badly scratched lenses or frames. I think I'm willing to throw down the $ if they're in good condition.

theres a small scratch on the lens but its really hard to see.

http://www.spyoptic.com/the_products/snow_...Name=Snow/Targa