PB&J

kate

yeah, same here... i have no idea what girls are throwing down there.

well the first comp i entered only one girl entered and she was only boardsliding a flat box.. thats it and trying frontboards but nothing special.. but since then i havent been up for any comps..

PBRJ is an awesome contest and everyone who can make it should sign up.

Ugh. I just checked and they're having it a few days before I get home :angry:

dude that sucks.. and i just checked everything out and im gonna enter, should be a good time its only my second comp

dude that sucks.. and i just checked everything out and im gonna enter, should be a good time its only my second comp

If I hadn't already bought my tickets I'd reschedule so I could make it out to Creek for this one, it'd be my 4th PBRJ this season :)

The best advice I can give you is to just get a trick on every rail, regardless of how difficult it might be. In finals at Bear I did two of the best tricks of the day on two features and didn't get judged on the third rail and didn't place.

Actually, the best advice I can give you is to make sure you wear your bib in finals :no

well the first comp i entered only one girl entered and she was only boardsliding a flat box.. thats it and trying frontboards but nothing special.. but since then i havent been up for any comps..

well i think i can handle that lol. there will probably be some good chicks there though.

The best advice I can give you is to just get a trick on every rail, regardless of how difficult it might be. In finals at Bear I did two of the best tricks of the day on two features and didn't get judged on the third rail and didn't place.

Actually, the best advice I can give you is to make sure you wear your bib in finals :no

thanks for the pointers :)

you'll do fine...i bet that a lot of girls will assume there's gonna be too many other girls better than them and not even show...

just watch out for this girl julia lumm...i dont think she'll go b/c it'd be a pretty long drive and i dont think she knows about it but she's awesome

make sure you hit both jumps and rails if its slopestyle and try everything...no regrets. its the end of the season. go big or go home...i did a staircase for the first time on friday which i've been scared to do for a while and nailed it...it was so awesome. so dont be afraid to try new things.

get there early and plan out your run is all i can tell you

oh and have fun...you meet a lot of really nice people at these things and after your run its really great b/c you dont have to worry about anything and just chill out & talk to people

but i'm sure you know that already...it sounds like youve competed before

Edited by megan.

i just got back from the ER from this contest! i made finals, but i fell and messed up my shoulder on like my 3rd hit in the qualifying round. I stopped like 5 minutes into finals cause i couldn't move my arm and didn't want to make it worse and i was just riding really poorly.

i hopefully didn't do anything too bad to my shoulder, probably just some soft tissue damage, but i have to wait a few days and see i guess.

it was fun though, and it was awesome to see so many girls tearing it up.

brtn and kink, how'd you guys do?