Superpipe finally opens

sibhusky

"When I was at Jackson Hole, I heard techno music coming from the halfpipe...I skied right through the middle of the pipe. The walls at Jackson were also 18 feet and that's so big, even bigger than the pipe at Camelback."

Lost all respect for you right there, going down the stairs at Blue was lame but probaby funny. But thats straight up lame. If I get my pass clipped for going through the middle of a race course then you should get yours taken for doing that. And before you swear to god that you didn't get in anyone's way, I'd say that doesn't matter one bit.

Apparently you've never dropped into a super pipe with the intention of getting some air, but let me tell you, your moving about as fast as you can move on a snowboard (or skis) and all you look at is the next wall to setup. If you even have time to think about the flatbottom while your going through, your going too slow or not really in control. I know when I ride I land on one wall and pick the spot I'm going off on the next wall without ever looking at the flat bottom. Probably five or 6 times this year I've gotten laid out at high speeds becuase there is a random rut going down the middle of the pipe from a skier or boarder going top to bottom. People get hurt by shit like that, and you should know better than to do it. If your going to admire it at least look over the edge and ski on top of the wall, instead of right through the thing.

Oh yea and the walls at camelback are like 8 feet, that pipe in no way can be compared to a superpipe.